How Do I Change The MySchoolFees Secretary Assigned Receipt Emails?

Have the new secretary get her Admin Rights for

The secretary must first Register at if she has not yet done so.

After signing into the website, she should go to the FAQs link and scroll to the bottom of the page to send a message to Request Administrative Rights. The staff person should list their school name they are requesting to have rights associated.


After Admin Rights have been approved, the secretary will see a  Secretary’s Menu link at the bottom of her screen following her login to


Go to School Definitions>>Update Contact Person>>Select email from the drop down list>>Submit

(Your email will not be in the drop down list unless you have these rights/permission.)


Have more questions? Submit a request


  • 0
    MySchoolFees Support

    Test comment

Please sign in to leave a comment.